Monday, October 1, 2018

Pagan Pride Day 2018


A Chronicle of the Events of Sunday, September 30, 2018

As my spouse and I were getting gas, I remembered we forgot to grab our canned food donations, so I texted my friend that we would pick her up shortly. We arrived at Bataan Park around 10 o'clock in the morning.

We got raffle tickets for our donations but none of us won anything. We also didn't stay long enough to complete the scavenger hunt. Since my spouse and I sold a used car the previous day, we had plenty of spending money.

I got a lavender spice aromatherapy balm (finally, after 3 free neck rubs at various events), a Llewellyn witch calendar, and plenty of food and drink: lemonade, strawberry waffles, one of my spouse's vegetarian tacos... I was also able to tip for my free 5-minute chair massage and a chakra reading session. There was interesting art to look at and some personal care and food items to sample.

The weather seemed pleasantly warm to me, but it got a little too hot for my friend, so we left around noon. We both dozed in the car while my spouse drove. Other than my friend not feeling very well, it was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment